miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018

Discografia Anne Murray


What About Me

 This Way Is My Way

Honey, Wheat & Laughter

Straight, Clean And Simple

Talk It Over In The Morning

Annie.

 Danny's Song.

A Love Song

Highly Prized Possession.

Together.

 Keeping In Touch

There's A Hippo In My Tub

Let's Keep It That Way.

Let's Keep It That Way

I'll Always Love You

New Kind Of Feeling

Somebody's Waiting

Hottest Night Of The Year.

A Little Good News

Heart Over Mind.

Something To Talk About

Harmony.

As I Am.

You Will

Yes I Do.

The Best Of. So Far
Resultado de imagen para Anne Murray The Best Of. So Far

What A Wonderful World

What A Wonderful Christmas

- Croonin'

An Intimate Evening With Anne Murray. Live

Anne Murray.

I'll Be Seeing You

Anne Murray Selected Hits.

Duets, Friends & Legends

 It's All Over

Where Do You Go When You Dream

- A Song For David

Ten Best

Anne Murray Christmas

Christmas Wishes

Best Of Anne Murray

Both Sides Now

 There Goes My Everything.

 The Canadian Song Bird - [The Dave Cash Collection].

Timeless Country; Anne Murray.
.

 Buffalo In The Park

Anne Murray Now

 Highlights Of Anne Murray
Resultado de imagen para Highlights Of Anne Murray

 Country Masters

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario